- Ensure that LPG installations are carried out by a licenced gas fitter. This includes work in premises both domestic and commercial also caravans and boats.
- Keep LPG appliances, hoses and fittings clean and in good condition
- Do not use if hoses or connections are leaking.
- Use only equipment and parts specifically manufactured and approved for LP gas.
- Shut off cylinder valve before disconnecting cylinder from the appliance.
- When replacing an empty cylinder make sure the isolation valve is turned off.
PreviousTransporting BBQ gas cylinders